Wednesday, May 23, 2007

what happen if you live without ur mobile phone for a day?

sorry for those who are trying to contact me through my hp...

my hp is currently out of service due to my phone's operating system currupted after receiving a sms update from my band member yesterday.

the moment my hp was not working. i started to think of the people in my mind such as.

*my
luv one,
my parent,
god parent,

team members,
mei,
relative,
church,
frens,
and etc
  • i worry that my luv one, parents and mei could not get me if they having any urgent to update me.
  • i worry about my luv one, parents and mei, that i could not reach them and tell them what i want to tell them if anything happen to me.
  • i worry that my team members could not get me for any project update and guidance to carry on with the projects.
  • i worry about my church, frens and relative if they need my helps or update.
but well besides that, its not much impact to me. mayb im quite busy with my projects at the moment. I don relly bother to get my hp fixed or get a new one or look for an backup phone to use for a moment but i just let it be until i hand up my last assingment on friday. however, i did carry my hp along althought it does not work at all, probably just hope that miracle happen and it is suddenly work well back.lolz! ohh, ya...i can understand how's pastor chew feeling now, living without a handphone...indeed its pretty cool one!!! hehe=p

and just today, i was thinking did i miss out anyone who i communicating all this while. yes, i found, you should know. that is our heaven father.

how awesome that we can communicate with him without a mobile phone or any communication tool. we can talk to him any place, anytime, even in the jungle, sea or cave.lolz! AMEN! Yes, i luv talking to him.

will get my hp back on service asap.

sorry for the inconvenient.

Jesus Luv you.

danLo

1 comment:

Luna said...

i experince it be4...the first thing i worry is my parents n sister cnt get me, dunno whether i m in a safe journey...second is Nadiah, coz i ask her out tat day, she cnt contact me, i cnt contact her, so she dunno when i go to fetch her, where she need to wait for me...third, is hw i gonna to contact anyone if i hav sum accident on the road....so, like wat u say, GOD alwis cn contact, so i contact GOD,so everything went fine...thx GOD...=>