Thursday, November 05, 2009

God Can!!!

2009 has been an awesome year to me. Its only less than 2 more months, we're gonna welcome 2010. Best is yet to come, Greater things are yet to be done.

I know it is too early for me to write this post.

But I am getting excited as I preparing for next year since after i came back from my personal retreat. I am excited to see things are working after I have invested all my times and efforts since the last few years.

As God has called me with the open doors and given me the passion. I am going to hold few major positions next year in church and market place. I had a meeting with my leaders, cast out the visions and direction for next year. They have really grown up in humility and leadership. I believe in them and I know that they are rising up to be the man of God. I am so proud of them.

However, as i continue preparing and adjusting myself for the few new positions. I finally feel the challenge. In fact, I am facing few challenges now. Sometimes, I gonna ask "is that all?" and shout all my heart out "BRING IT ON"!!! Sometimes, its really bother me.

Today, I just gonna remind myself that "I do not have all the Answers". I am LIMITED.

But God says to me "You will face challenges and trials! But take courage my son. Do not be afraid. For I am with you, partnering with you to the things I have called you to do. I will Never Leave You nor Forsake You".

I may be cant. But GOD CAN!!!

We can do all things through Christ who strengthen us.

BRING IT ON!!! :)

No comments: