Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get Up Early!

After for couple of months, I have been trying to wake up early at 5.59am. To change my lifestyle.

After with much, research and reading on the topic How to wake up early methods. After with much discipline in my daily habit, After with much sacrifice and change, After with much willingness and work. After trying and failed of many of my strategies.

Finanlly, I am able to do it. Now every Morning i wake up  about 5.59am. some time earlier sometime slightly past 6am. This is a good start. I feel that my mind is more fresh, and also i discover my true feeling of myself. Sorrow, Happy, Joy, Peace, Fear, Worries but this time I understand what is within me well.

Waking up early is good. Because truly i can have that time for truely for myself. Just spend time reading God's word and spend time just talking and have intimacy time with God. I am able to draw strenght from Him and build my relationship with Him. This is a time I allow Him to speak to me, correct me, rebuke me, teach me, traing me and mold me to be a better person.

Of cause people often say, early birds catch the worm. I truly agree. because when we woke up early, we start our day earlier, get prepared ourself for our day in work, in school, even for an retiree. They able to accomplish and be fruitful for the day.

By waking up early, we can think fast, our brain is working faster and smarter each and everyday, just catching the fresh air and look at the sky from dark turn to lights as the sun shine. At that moment, I thank God for a new day that I am alive, to enjoy my life that He has created, to endure the hardship that make me stronger and ultimately to do His will and glorifies His Name.

Check out our role model,

Li Ka-shing

Net Worth
$25.5 B As of March 2012
Chairman, Hutchison Whampoa Limited.



  • Age: 84
  • Source of Wealth: Diversified, Self-made
  • Residence: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • Country of Citizenship: Hong Kong
  • Education: Drop Out, High School
  • Marital Status: Widowed
  • Children: 2

  • #1 in Hong Kong

    How he spend his morning everyday.



    when you live life like that — trusting God and resting in His love for you — you become cool and collected. And when you are peaceful and at rest in Him, what you do prospers!

    No comments: