Thursday, July 05, 2012

Just Lost A Deal

Business dealing is like a roller coaster track. Sometime up high above the sky and enjoy the fresh air and have a stare at the scenery on top.

I just lost a deal. because I am one step slower than a competitor.

As we are living in the fast pace city. I gonna learn this, from this experience. we gonna be fast and aggressive.

However in sales, we need to maintain aggressiveness and empathy, to understand our customer needs and give space for them to make their best choice. We only can guide and lead them to make decision that sometime is not our products that we promote.

However, most important. I remember that God is the one who bring the deal up and He also can bring the deal down. Some time we don't understand, but God understand and know all things. He has a plan for us to prosper us and not to harm us. So I place my trust in God which is the Rock of our salvation. Have faith in Him and He has the final called and He will bless us abundantly because we are His children and He is definitely God of abundant. He can multiply whatever we offer to Him.

Give Thanks To God In All Circumstances.

I want to improve my skill in sales and PR.

No comments: