Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Be careful of who you mix with

Many people tell me If you wanna be successful. One of the thing you must do is to Becareful to choose your friends to hang out with. Do mix with people who have same mind, hardworking, positive, successful, care for family.

I have met many people told me. Good people will have good people around them. I'm very bless to have great friends around me. All my clients has became my good friends. They are successful in life. They mean serious in work. They take care of their lives, their family and staffs. Great friends always there to give me support. Great mentors who share their lives experince to me. So I can skip hitting some of the walls. Great pastors, who always draw me back to kingdom business focus and pray for me. Great workers that they go that extra miles to serve the customers, working together with me and even shine their positive attitude in the workplace.

Stay away from negative people, which they tell you everyhing is impossible. It will never happen here, this time, this date. Stay away from people who always complain, and point the fingers at others. Nvr realize their responsibility, they can do something.

Becareful of who you mix with. This is very important in life.

Who you mix with will determine who You will become!

No comments: