Sunday, April 08, 2012

Redefine blogging

Hi all, I'm back to blogging.

I'm not sure how many people are reading this blog. Im not a good writter. I always admire people who is good in writing. Who write good stuffs to bless people. That impact, influence and build life. I pray that You will be bless one way or another with my blog.

I think blogging is good that everyday we can journal down our walk with God. As life goes on, we remembered God has been through the journey, the seasons of our lives. We will be thankful and acknowledge he is real.

God has been doing so many wondeful things in my life. He is so faithful and Good.

This year is a year of transformation for me. God has blessed me with many great mentors. Yet, challenges sometime are still overwhelm me. I have to fight the battle myself. It is just like the cocoon transforming to be a butterfly. It is painful. It needs strenght. But we cant help the cocoon tear off or make the process faster. It will die.We can't speed up,Its has to be natural process.

Don't give up and don't give in. All things work for Good. To train us and build us. When we fall down, we get up and we get up as quick as we can. Then we run, we run faster.

Endurance!

No comments: