Saturday, April 14, 2012

Idris Jala

Thank God for Friday.

Today I suppose to have class. But class was cancel therefore I could come to cell and meet my hero, role model to many of people in Malaysia. Dato Idris Jala. It has been such a previledge to meet him and his beautiful wife. Drawing thier everning time with us. I have learned so much from him today. About focus. And disciplin action. Plan vs programs. Doing the impossible. With God all things are possible. Do you really believe it? It is possible for God to do all things. Trust in Him and have faith.

Idris is so humble person, I had a great time listening and have small conversation with him. I want to be like him one day.

Thank you Peg for organizing this and my cell leader Bernard and Charmaine.

God is great. I want to do the impossible.

No comments: