Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DanLo's Retreat 09

I thank God for a blessed, safe and fruitful trip. I do my personal retreat once in every year since after i graduated 2 years ago. Last year, I went up to one of the mountain in Malaysia . I took my guitar, journal book, bible, and laptop and went up with my car.

However, this year, I have decided to backpack one of the state in Malaysia. Merely travel based on public transport. Because of that, I did not bring my guitar and laptop. But I got my DSLR camera, a book (The Journey by Billy Graham from uncle and aunt for my baptism's gift) and new journal book along with me. I was looking for a place surrounds with Malays and a nice beach.

KUANTAN.

I had a great time with God.
  • Taking a Break from a normal routine.
  • Do my personal reflection (my past successes, failures, mistakes and etc)
  • Planning for next year direction,what's next coming and the future.
  • Planning for ministries.
  • Re-prioritize my focus and schedule.
  • Being silent and have Heart to heart talk with God.
Time passed very fast for 3 days.



Walk with HIM!!!

No comments: