Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kuantan


^GPS


^I had this at the market. The food are very nice and cheap. I ate lot, and tapau. Did not take many photos.


^The beach side of my resort. The environment is superb. Very Nature, Relaxing where I spend most of my time.

^At the left side, is a Sunday bar.



^Never ending beach.



^Peace!!!


^Many tiny craps.



^Fishermen.













^There are many crabs at the beach at night.


^Some kumpung celebration.


^Coconut Bowling.


^The Traffic Police officers had their retreat at the resort that I am staying too. They are very simple and nice ppl without the uniform on.




^My journal book and bible (devotion and reflection).




^Surfing.








^Choc.


^Swiss Garden Resort, many foreigners.


^Kumpung



^This is the Bus that I had waited for an hour++ to take to go to the town.


^Peace!!!


^Finally, I had fun chasing bus with my 20-30+ kg bag. (rm1.80 back to the town compare to rm20 cab to resort ). Worth it.


^A river next to the town bus terminal.




^The Town's bus stop.







^Cendol. Refreshed myself after a long journey.

2 comments:

Dr.S.P.Padmaprasad said...

Good photographs.Its better if each bears 2-3 lined caption either eith technical details or,place details

danLo said...

Hi, Dr Padmaprasad.

Thanks for visiting and ur suggestion.

Great. I will do that:)

May God Bless you.

DanLo